Our 32 Home Decor DIY started with:
(Please press CC button near setting gear if you can’t understand our voice over)
1. Paint your vinyl or linoleum flooring.
2. Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors.
3. Add tab curtains to cover up unsightly wire shelving.
4. Basket-weave your drapes.
5. Add a simple hardware to your curtain tie-backs.
6. Hide your television wires in a shower curtain rod.
Credit lost freshcrush.com
7. Use brackets to decorate a window that can’t use curtains.
8.Use napkin rings and ribbons to pretty up your shower curtain.
9. Mix and match your sheer curtains.
10. Know where to place your rug.
11. Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint.
12. Paint faux windows on your garage door.
13. Frame your TV cool way.
14. Add some simple yarn tassels to pretty up your bedskirt.
15. Use a cake stand for your kitchen sink needs.
16. Cover up an unsightly air vent with a rubber doormat.
17. coat of spray paint to your old air vents.
18. Hang curtain rods to get a makeshift canopy bed.
www.lonny.com / Via http://thefujifiles.com/2012/08/diy-file-curtain-rod-canopy-bed/
19. Accent ceilings to add new accent walls.
20. Inexpensive craft store frames around your light switch covers.
I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO: DIY switch plate update
21.Decorative Punched Metal Ceiling Light Shade
Read more at http://www.remodelaholic.com/2015/05/decorative-punched-metal-ceiling-light-shade/#Yp4fk8Z6SOaHArr8.99
22.Take a curved shower curtain rod to improve your window look (bigger).
23. Liquid stainless steel paint exists.
24. Half-painted walls give the illusion of a taller ceiling.
25.If you’re going for a rustic look, planking a wall is good option.
26. This insanely simple window shade is magnetic, movable, and no-sew.
27. Un-stain and re-stain your furniture.
28. Framing your bathroom mirror will make it “sit” nicely with the rest of your decor.
29. using 3D gel-like tiles to update your kitchen backsplash.
30. Use suede cording to Cover your unsightly cords
31. Add a strip of trim to pretty up your baseboards.
32. Add molding + shelving to the top of your kitchen cabinets.
You can read the full legal agreement here: Creative commons – Attribution – No Derivative Works..
33 Diy apartment decor ideas:
55 Clever home remodeling ideas